Patriarchate, Archdiocese & Metropolis Websites
- Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople [www.patriarchate.org]
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America [www.goarch.org]
- Metropolis of Chicago [ www.chicago.goarch.org]
- Metropolis of Boston [ www.boston.goarch.org]
- Metropolis of Denver [ www.denver.goarch.org]
- Metropolis of Atlanta [ www.atlmetropolis.org]
- Metropolis of Detroit [ www.detroit.goarch.org]
- Metropolis of Pittsburgh [ www.pittsburgh.goarch.org]
- Metropolis of San Francisco [ www.sanfran.goarch.org]
- Metropolis of New Jersey [ www.nj.goarch.org]
- Our Faith [www.goarch.org/ourfaith/]
- Department of Religious Education of the Greek Orthodox Archdioce of America [www.goarch.org/archdiocese/departments/religioused]
- Great Lent, Holy Week, and Pascha Website [lent.goarch.org]
- Orthodox Marketplace [www.orthodoxmarketplace.com]
- Holy Cross Bookstore [store.holycrossbookstore.com]
Audio and Video Resources
Assumption Greek Orthodox Church
601 S. Central Avenue
Chicago, IL 60644
Phone: (773) 626-3114
Fax: (773) 626-3141
Access to all things Panagia's is now at your fingertips. Keep up to date with upcoming events, view new photos and videos, receive notifications directly to your home screen, make donations directly from you phone...it's all possible! Download the new parish app today and experience our parish life in a whole new way!
Live Divine Liturgy Services can be viewed every Sunday morning beginning at 9:45 am CDT
Assumption Greek Orthodox Church is now streaming our services to those that are unable to attend in person. We are also giving you a way to submit an online offering by using the form below.
Please make a custom offering by indicating your offering in the area provided.
If you would like to make a recurring offering you may do so by using the form below to set up the amount and frequency of the offering and clicking the submit button.
Your recurring offering will automatically be deducted from the form of payment you indicate for the amount and frequency you selected until you decide to stop or change the amount/frequency.